Free Motion Embroidery for Quilting
In this exciting new workshop, you will learn how to draw with your sewing machine. Creating gorgeous patterns that can be used on your wonderful quilted creations.
You will learn how to:
- Set up your machine.
- Choose the correct materials and equipment
- Handle the material and stitch length
- Create the foundation for your work
- Create patterns that can be translated onto a quilt
- Apply all the above to a create a sample of quilted fabric.
Beginners' workshop, 2.5 hours, all materials included.
Due to the nature of the workshops and the limited availability of places if you wish to cancel a workshop you must cancel the workshop within seven (7) days of booking your place and at least seven (7) days in advance of the Workshop. We will either refund or transfer you on to the next available Workshop.
If fewer than 2 people book on this workshop it may be cancelled. If this happens you will be offered a full refund or a place on the next available workshop.