Learn how to set up your machine correctly for applique, discover tips and tricks, including how to get that all-important professional finish.
In this workshop, you will spend the first half on samples learning how to alter the machine to give you different stitches as well as learning how to sew tricky corners and points. in the second half, you will be taught how to build a picture which will give you the opportunity to apply what you have learnt.
You will learn how to:
- Select the correct fabric
- Set your machine up to get your desired stitch
- Choose the correct stitch for its purpose
- End your stitching
- Prepare your fabric for sewing
- Use different stabilisers depending on the product
- Sew inner and outer corners and points accurately
- Build a picture
Beginner's workshop. 2.5 hours. All materials supplied.