We take your privacy and security seriously. And, whilst the details are included below we will:
- never sell or pass on your information to a 3rd party.
- only send you promotional emails if you opt-in.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 01202 480667 or email email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server indicated by 'https' at the start of the URL. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No. We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to any 3rd party company. We use Shopify to manage our e-commerce store but any information we collect is controlled by us and shopify have no rights to use any of that data.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
- Google Analytics.
- Shopify (e-commerce)
- Paypal and Stripe (for payments).
This policy was last modified on 28.11.2017.