Free Motion Embroidery for Quilting
In this exciting new workshop, you will learn how to draw with your sewing machine. Creating gorgeous patterns that can be used on your wonderful quilted creations.
You will learn how to:
- Set up your machine.
- Choose the correct materials and equipment
- Handle the material and stitch length
- Create the foundation for your work
- Create patterns that can be translated onto a quilt
- Apply all the above to a create a sample of quilted fabric.
Beginners' workshop, 2.5 hours, all materials included.